Production employee/ 3 shifts
Job description Production worker
- Nederweert, NL
- Secondary education
- Chance of a permanent contract
Are you a motivated, hard worker and looking for a new job in which you can develop yourself? We are happy to use your talent at this company!
In the position as a production employee you will be responsible for a number of machines that must be maintained. Your job consists of removing products from the assembly line, checking these products for quality requirements and then packing them according to the regulations. In addition, you ensure a clean workplace at all times and a good transfer to the next shift.
- You are available full-time and willing to work in three shifts.
- You have experience in production.
- You are enthusiastic and eager to learn.
- You have an eye for quality, you work independently and accurately.
What do we offer:
- You will work in a new, very modern building in Nederweert, NL and you will be part of an international, industrial family business of the company, where continuity is very important;
- Salary €13.37 per hour;
- Shift allowance, 25%, (Makes €16,71 gross per hour)
- 25 vacation days;
- Full personal development through training and education;
- With good performance, chance of a permanent contract;
Send CV here: email@example.com