- Product engineer composite
- Bachelor (HBO)
- VDL Fibertech Industries
Are you creative in devising and developing composite products? Then we are looking for you!
What is your challenge?
As a product engineer you are responsible for making new composite products ready for production. You will work together with the constructor, foremen, purchasing specialist and other colleagues. Among other things, you map out the requirements and make proposals on how to safeguard these requirements in the design. By means of reviews you ensure an optimal process and product. In addition to the design, you are also responsible for the administrative side of the project by making calculations and filling the ERP system.
The position also consists to a large extent of a practical part, which makes the position extra challenging. You are also responsible for making the 1st prototypes on the floor together with the production. In addition, you of course ensure that everything is arranged down to the last detail so that the production can effortlessly take over / produce the new product. From these experiences you make work instructions that are necessary to complete your project.
What do you take with you to be successful?
- Completed hbo study in the direction of product mechanical engineering or equivalent
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience (preferably with composite)
- You have theoretical and practical knowledge of composite materials
- Creative, flexible and solution-oriented
- You master the Dutch, English and preferably also German language
What do we offer you?
- You are part of the international, industrial family business, the VDL Groep, where continuity is of paramount importance.
- Working together in a professional way in an informal, no-nonsense environment where open communication predominates.
- Sufficient room for personal development and entrepreneurship.
- Good employment conditions and career opportunities.
Do you want to work with innovative materials for high-tech applications in various markets? Are you a hard worker who likes to think along within a dynamic and rapidly growing production environment? With an enthusiastic and driven team of around 60 colleagues, we at VDL Fibertech Industries are investigating the technical possibilities of composites (carbon and glass fibre reinforced plastic). For which applications can you use it? Which production method best suits this? And how can you further industrialize the production process? We make patient table tops for X-ray and MRI equipment and accessories for the medical sector. In addition, we develop and produce high-tech machine parts, lightweight composite parts for the automotive industry, defense and aviation. At VDL Fibertech Industries you are physically engaged with a product, the work is varied and the atmosphere is open and informal. We also offer
Is your interest aroused and do you meet the profile? Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation for this vacancy!
Send CV here: email@example.com