Your job, our mission!
What are you going to do?
At this company near Weert, you and your colleagues produce a wide range of sewer gutters. You will see the products you have made in the most diverse infrastructural projects.
Most important tasks:
- You prepare molds by making them to size and by oiling them;
- You assemble parts in the mold based on drawings and regulations;
- Pouring concrete;
- The de-moulding of the concrete elements;
- Finishing and updating irregularities in elements;
- Tidying up and cleaning your workplace so that you can perform your work safely and healthily;
- You work full-time from Monday to Friday. Basically in a (shifted day shift) schedule between 06:00 and 18:00.
Who are you?
- You are a well-motivated teamplayer;
- You have knowledge of the English language in word and writing;
- You can read technical drawings;
- You are not afraid of getting your hands dirty;
- You have an eye for quality;
Your future employer!
“Drainage” is the magic word of our client in Nederweert. The company is progressive in the development and production of products for water drainage and access systems for underlying shafts. It offers products in the wide range of concrete products such as gullies, manhole covers, hatches and all kinds of gutters such as drain, grid, cable and concealed gutters. For more than 80 years thei have been ready to advise and support customers in the most diverse infrastructure projects at home and abroad. About 100 employees work in Nederweert. An informal working atmosphere is characteristic of the organization.
What do we have to offer you?
You will work in a very modern production company in Nederweert, NL and you will be part of an professional company, where continuity is very important;
- Salary €14,50,- bruto an hour salary;
- 25 free (payed) holidays a year (when you work fulltime);
- 8% holiday money;
- Training opportunities, both internally and externally, for example a hoisting certificate and/or a forklift diploma.
- A long-term job, with good performance, chance of a permanent contract;
- Clothing and personal protective equipment are made available by TBS-SVA;
- We provide you a house close as possible to the job. We offer a private room in a house together with your colleagues. The cost for the rent is €150 per week included water, electricity, gas and internet. The rent we will hold on a weekly base from your salary;
- We take care of transport;
- We will pick you up at the airport and bring you to your new house;
- We will fix your Dutch Health Care Insurance and your taxes number.
If you are very enthusiastic about this vacancy, apply immediately and in 24 hours we get in touch with you!
We look forward to meeting you!
Send CV here: email@example.com
Call us: 2311180229