Your job, our mission!
Join our skilled, innovative and motivated team. An independent and varied job in an organization operating in the Benelux, where personal input and a proactive attitude are highly valued.
Your future employer:
The organizational culture is characterized by a professional, informal atmosphere and collegiality. It concerns an independent varied position in an organization operating in the Benelux.
Our products are top class fans and energy efficient motors, which are used by a large number of market segments. Integrating multiple digital control units and links with our own IIoT platform are part of this challenge. All of us here are proud to be manufacturers of these high quality products.
What are you going to do?
In this Service Engineer position you work from our Benelux office in Nieuwkuijk. You are part of our local service team working very closely with the service team operating internationally at our headquarters and supporting our customer engineers.
What are you going to do;
- Investigation of malfunctioning products by the workshop and recording this in the digital quality management system.
- Design, configuration, wiring and programming of our products with specific customer requirements.
- Remote customer support – by phone or video for the first help request.
- Support customers during plant start-up and instruct field engineers during start-up.
- Possible research on the project site where you support the Customer Service Engineer to resolve malfunctions.
- Accurate recording of renovation projects where, together with the Account Manager, the current and future status is recorded and forms the basis of a detailed quote.
- Configure and maintain digital connections to our Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) platform from 1 to >500 devices per project.
Proper management and reporting (digital) of your own work, including hours, materials, tools and stock in the service warehouse and service vehicle.
- Necessary qualifications
Who you are?
Are you an enthusiastic Service Engineer with extensive experience?
The customer is the king.
- Do you have a good command of the English language, written and spoken?
- Are you familiar with MBO goal management?
- You have relevant technical training, e.g. electrical engineering, plant engineering and/or mechanical engineering.
- You have sufficient experience as a service technician / service engineer / start-up engineer.
- You have sufficient working knowledge of air handling/ventilation systems.
- You hold a VCA diploma
- You are a holder of NEN 3140 diploma of a competent person.
- You have relevant additional training such as measurement and control technology, industrial automation, air conditioning technology is a plus.
- Do you have a driving license?
- Do you have a Greek identity card or a European passport? (the Greek identity card must have been issued within the last 14 years).
What do we offer you?
- Full time 40 hours per week.
- Salary between 3500 – 4500€
- 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days
- We provide you with a home as close to work as possible.
- We offer a private room in a house together with your colleagues. We keep the rent on a weekly basis from your salary, it includes water, electricity, natural gas and internet.
- We undertake the transport by providing you with a vehicle.
- Covered travel costs to and from work (fuel card).
- We will pick you up from the airport and take you to your new home.
- We will arrange the number of healthcare and taxes in the Netherlands.
- The respective employment contract is signed one day before your departure for the Netherlands.
We look forward to meeting you!
** Those interested can also call on the phone: 2311180229 (Contact hours Monday-Friday 10.00 – 18.00)
Send CV here: email@example.com
Call us: 2311180229