Warehouse employee in the Netherlands
Would you like to work for an innovative company with a great working environment? We are looking for a reliable warehouse employees.
As a warehouse employee you will mainly be collecting orders, loading and unloading trucks with an EPT. Are you the person we are looking for and willing to work in evening shifts? Contact us!
What are you going to do?
As a warehouse employee you will be working from 12:00-21:00, for which you will get a nice surcharge. Besides order picking, you will mainly work in the cable-area. This means you will work with the warehouse system, from which you will get the customer’s order for a cable cut.
With the help of a machine you will roll the required amount of cable into a roll or a drum. The products can be quite heavy sometimes, so you will get a free exercise too!
- Receiving, clearing and collecting products;
- Loading and unloading the goods from the trucks;
- Preparing products for shipment;
- Administration and control activities.
Who are you?
Besides a good working ethos and feeling responsible, we are looking for the following:
- You have good communication skills;
- You are able to move heavier products;
- You are willing to work in the afternoon and evening (12:00-21:00);
- You are willing to obtain a forklift certificate.
Your future employer
Our client is a supplier of technical products in the Netherlands. You will be working in a team of around 25 people. There is a good working environment and nice colleagues. If you are eager and willing to work, then the company is willing to give you the opportunity to grow!
We would like to tell you more in a personal interview.
What will you get?
- Salary of €14,28-€15,26 per hour, including surcharge;
- Opportunity to obtain a forklift certificate via M@tchm@kers;
- A good company where everyone is treated equally.