Logistics Employee in The Netherlands
Do you prefer to work in logistics in the evenings and at night?
What are you going to do?
The main tasks for this position are:
• The correct loading and unloading of the trucks that come in every day;
• Check the pallets and other carriers for dimensions, number and damage;
• You sort the pallets by zip code and city;
• You perform the work with an EPT, but sometimes you will also have to physically lift.
Who are you?
• You are available from Monday to Friday
• You are available for the evening and night (5pm / 2 am), overtime is possible;
• You are physically able to perform long term (heavy) work;
• You have experience with an EPT or would like to learn it.
Your future employer
From a starting transporter in the 1970s, the company has grown into a major full-services logistics partner in Zaltbommel. Grown by always putting the interests of the customer first and never losing sight of personal contact. Everything under one roof a modern and varied transport fleet and 125 permanent, well-motivated employees. They are active daily throughout Europa with more than 50 vehicles.
What do we have to offer you?
• For Every hour you get a surcharge of 8.75%, your starting salary is therefore at least €13,02.
• Informal working atmosphere in a nice company;
• 24 vacation days and 8.33% vacation pay;
• We provide you a house close as possible to the job. We offer a private room in a house together with your colleagues. The cost for the rent is €200 per week included water, electricity, gas and internet. The rent we will hold on a weekly base from your salary;
• We take care of transport;
• We will pick you up at the airport and bring you to your new house;
• We will fix your Dutch Health Care Insurance and your taxes number.
If you are interested about this vacancy, apply immediately and by sending an email to email@example.com and in 24 hours we get in touch with you!
We look forward to meeting you!
Send CV here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 2311180229