What will you do?
- Performing electrical, mechanical and control malfunction work on the waste vehicles;
Who are you?
You are customer-oriented, driven and enthusiastic. You have a passion for technology, which you enjoy using to serve our customers. You are flexible and willing to go the extra mile where others stop. Experience is a plus, but driven employees are also welcome to apply. Most important to us?
- You are stress-resistant and accurate;
- You are collegial;
- You are willing to work overtime (if necessary).
Your future employer
The organisation is a specialised company in waste collection vehicles for household and industrial waste. With products such as rear loaders, loading systems, side loaders and deposit systems, they are a major player in the Dutch waste market. In Hedel, around 30 highly committed people work daily on the production, assembly and maintenance of technically advanced products, where quality is paramount. To strengthen the team, they are looking for a driven mechanic.
What do you get?
A challenging, varied job. Your work area varies from hydraulics, electrical and control engineering to construction. Besides a pleasant working atmosphere with committed, sociable and professional colleagues, we have more to offer you, such as a good salary, 25 holidays + 13 ATV days per year (for full-time employment) and good fringe benefits. Specifically:
- Salary between €2,500,- / €2,600,- gross per month at start;
- You can work 10 hours overtime per week, earning €500 more per month
- 25 holidays plus 13 ATV days;
- 33% holiday pay;
- Travel expenses will be reimbursed door-to-door;
- Lots of freedom and opportunity for personal development.
Send CV here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 2311180229